Anti Static bar model AP-AB1601 with Explosion proof certificate
It can be widely used in printing, plastic, textile and other
industries with flammable conditions.
|Explosion-proof mark||Ex s ⅡB T4 Gb||Ex s ⅡB T4 Gb|
|Explosion-proof certificate No.||GYB16.1549X||GYB16.1549X|
|Working voltage||Power frequencyAC4000V||Power frequency AC4000V|
|Electrode binding capacity||＜3.5pF||＜3.5pF|
|Discharge speed||≤2.5S(Working distance 100mm)||≤2.5S(Working distance 300mm)|
|Working temperature||0°C - 50°C||0°C - 50°C|
|Bar body length||110—3000mm||110—3000mm|
|HV cable length||2.5m(customize available, maximum 8m)||2.5m(customize available, maximum 8m)|
Caution when use
Requirement of environment:
Temperature: (0 ~ +50) ℃, Humidity: 35% ~ 75%, Altitude: lower than
- The product grounding terminals should be reliably grounded.
- The "no charged open" principle should be obeyed when use and
maintain at the field spot.
- The users are not allowed to replace the parts or components of the
- The electrical parameters of the equipment are as follows:
- The installation, use and maintenance of the product shall comply
with the product specification and the following relevant standards
GB 3836.13 - 2013 explosive environment part 13: equipment repair,
overhaul, repair and transformation
GB 3836.15 - 2000 electrical equipment for explosive gas
atmospheres - Part 15: electrical installations in hazardous
locations (except for coal mines)
GB 3836.16 - 2006 electrical equipment for explosive gas
atmospheres - Part 16: Inspection and maintenance of electrical
equipment (except for coal mines)
GB 50257 - 2014 explosion and fire hazardous environments of
electrical equipment installations, Specification for construction
and acceptance of electrical equipments
GB 3836.18 - 2010 explosive environments - Part 18: intrinsically
Please read the instruction manual carefully before installing and
using the equipment.
Special conditions for safe use of the product
The explosion-proof certificate number suffix "X" shows that the
product has special conditions for safe use, the specific contents
are as follows:
- The product can not be used in places where conductive objects are
likely to be attached to the electrodes (Can not be used if carbon,
metal foil and other conductive objects may be attached to
electrodes of ion bar).
- The distance between the electrode of ion bar and the object should
be more than 20mm.
- The distance between the electrode of ion bar and the mechanical
frame should be more than 10mm.
- The electrode of ion bar should be kept clean. Dry cleaning of
electrode support is strictly prohibited.
- The power supply device does not have the explosion-proof structure
and must be set in the non dangerous place.
- The maximum length of the high voltage cable is 8m.
- It is strictly prohibited to use when cover is open.
- Friction on products outer surface is strictly prohibited to
prevent static ignition risk.